Wipro is Hiring for Investor Reporting – Analyst
Qualification required is CA,ICWA (CMA),CS,B.Com,M.Com,BBA,MBA/PGDM
Job location is Gurgaon
Wipro is Hiring CA,ICWA (CMA),CS,B.Com,M.Com,BBA,MBA/PGDM.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Investor Reporting – Analyst
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),CS,B.Com,M.Com,BBA,MBA/PGDM
- Experience :01-04+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:1,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop a good understanding of the investments for both Private Equity and Tactical Opportunity funds.
- Being thorough with various reporting documents like LP Memos, Investment Track Records and other quarterly reports.
- Prepare and review the below quarterly activities by adhering to the deadlines: –
- New and on-going Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- LP Requests, Valuation Memos and Other quarterly reports.
- Qvidian library upload and maintenance.
- Participate in the process documentation efforts and creation of SOPs.
- Identify process gaps and initiate process improvement projects.
- Handle any Ad Hoc requests that may come up.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam