Wipro Released Job Openings On 16/11/2022.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Recruiting Any Graduates with 00 years experience for Non-Voice Process position.Complete Details for the Non-Voice Process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 17th November , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Gate no 1, Wipro campus, 203, 115/1, ISB Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli, Nanakaramguda, Telangana 500032Contact – Shravani
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Excellent English communication skills
- Basic knowledge in Excel and on computer.
- Analytical approach & logical skills with attention to detail
- Preferred Knowledge on internet, Online payments application, credit card, debit card, Online frauds, Digital Marketing & online transaction.
- Work location- Hyderabad
- Should be flexible to WFO (Work from Office)
- Should be flexible to work in Rotational shifts (Including night shifts)
- Qualification- Any graduate (Should hold documents)
- Need immediate joiners
- Working days- 5 Days a week with 2 days of rotational week off.
Please carry below documents for the interview:-
2) Passport size photograph
2) Government ID proof (Original)
3) 2nd dose Vaccination certificate.
Note: Kindly mention “HR Shravani/Priyanka” on your Resume while walking in for the interview.