IQVIA Released Job Openings On 24/01/2023.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Interested and eligible candidates can share resume at raviranjankumar.Singh@iqvia.com
IQVIA Recruiting B.Pharama,M.Pharma,Pharm.D,BDS,MDS,BAMS & BHMS with 05-10 Years Experience for Signal Management System (RMP) position.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:24/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Candidates who are interested can please revert with your updated resume to raviranjankumar.Singh@iqvia.com
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Serve as a stand-alone global lead for aggregate reporting, signal management, or literature survellance projects.
- Lead, author and finalize aggregate reports, including but not limited to PBRERs/PSURs, DSURs, PADERs, RMPs, REMS, ACOs, line listings
- and author responses to regulatory agency/ Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) inquiries, as required.
- Act as literature lead, back-up lead, reviewer/QCers to conduct ongoing literature safety surveillance for marketed and investigational products. Assist with the identification of ICSRs from literature, evaluation of events of special interests as well as aggregate data &/or signal detection relevance review. Author and/or contribute to literature deliverables for aggregate reports &/or signal management activities meeting strict regulatory timelines.
- Act as Signal Management Lead on large and/or complex post-marketing and clinical trial projects. Set-up, implement, organize (including documentation) and lead safety management teams. Serve as subject matter expert across projects for complex data mining methodogies and algorithms on internal and external safety datasources. Oversee/set-up and update products’ signaling strategies. Oversee/author and/or QC review all types of signal management deliverables.
- Oversee/conduct ongoing signal detection activities as per agreed signaling strategies, perform signal validation and signal evaluation analyses for proactive and timely identification of signals and characterisation of risks . Accountable for full documentation and tracking of signals. At project level, maintain compliance, prepare metrics and KPI, present at audits and inspections