Colgate-Palmolive Released Job Openings On 25/01/2023.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered in Park Avenue, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and allocation of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Colgate-Palmolive s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Colgate-Palmolive Recruiting Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences with Minimum 01 yr of experience for Associate – Regulatory Affairs Position.Complete Details for the Associate – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Macleods Pharmaceuticals Hiring FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
We are looking for a regulatory affairs associate responsible for assisting with the regulatory operational activities of global development programs, providing regulatory support for worldwide registrations and maintenance of products throughout the whole life-cycle primarily for medicinal products and medical devices, and also for any other category of products, for the European Division & reporting is to the Sr. Team Lead – AED & EU.
- Work closely with and support Regional Regulatory Affairs programs and activities for new product registration and life-cycle management of CP portfolio, including but not limited to, product renewals, variations, notifications and/or new license applications.
- Support the regulatory strategy defined at Regional and/or Global level, and report regularly the progress to Regional Regulatory Affairs Department with relevant important metrics, particularly in terms of timelines, the status of encouraging data required from other functions and dossier preparation.
- Compile documents and information required for high quality and successful submissions, license renewals and annual registrations, and maintenance of product registration dossiers for authorities.
- Assist the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department in preparing submissions to Proficient Authorities and Notified Bodies, ensuring timely approval of new products and life-cycle submissions.
- Track outstanding documentation and advise the relevant Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager in a timely manner.
- Advise Regional Regulatory Affairs Manager of upcoming renewals and commitments in a timely manner. Assist in the electronic submission of product dossiers, variations and responses to Proficient Authorities.
- Update and maintain product registration and ingredients archives, databases and tracking tools. Upload and publish electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) sequences for medicinal products.
- Upload and maintain technical files/dossier databases for medical devices and biocides, also if required by the Regional RA team any documentation supporting the placing on the market of other categories of products eg cosmetics, home care, consumer goods
- Work closely with Global and European functions to obtain the relevant documents and information for product dossiers.
- Assist in the preparation of Regulatory Standard Operation Procedures, and in keeping track of revision dates. Handle the distribution lists of SOP and the archiving in the documentation system (DMS).