Wells Fargo is Hiring for Financial Planning & Controls Manager 2
Qualification required is CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA
Job location is Bengaluru
Wells Fargo is Hiring CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Planning & Controls Manager 2
- Qualification: CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience :08-11+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- The role requires a developed understanding of enterprise finance functional areas and is responsible for leading a team that supports internal financial management reporting for the enterprise, conducting in-depth research of process controls, reviewing results for issues, determining drivers of problems, creating functional designs and developing the reporting in Dodeca application.
- Also team member will closely work with multiple functions and strategies within Finance, Accounting, Regulatory, Risk, Operations and also will be involved in multiple strategic initiatives across the organization in parallel with all the below daily responsibilities and requirements.
- Domain Finance knowledge is required to lead the analysis of highly complex business problems across all business units that they will then solve and look for opportunities in automation of process solutions. Recommending business strategies or approaches.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam