Pacific BPO Pvt Ltd Released Job Openings On 07/11/2022.Pacific BPO, an Access Healthcare company, is a leading provider of cost and process optimization solutions to clients in the healthcare industry. We bring technology-enabled, and analytics-driven transformation of revenue cycle processes of physician practices, hospitals, and revenue cycle intermediaries.
Pacific BPO Pvt Ltd hiring Candidates with 01-05 years experience for Medical Biller / Coder Position.Complete Details for the Medical Biller / Coder as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- MODE OF INTERVIEW – Virtual (Zoom)
- No of Vacancies:200
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 07/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: HR – Manish (Call or WhatsApp – 9311316017) , firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Job : 44 posts : Drug Inspector under Food and Drug Administration (Last date for filling the application form : 05-12-2022)
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for calling insurance companies (in the US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- To prioritize pending claims for calling from the aging basket.
- Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payments of their outstanding claims.
- To check appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear.
- To make a call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner.
- Review provider claims that have not been paid by insurance companies.
- Handling patients billing queries and updating information.
- Post cash and write off the contractual adjustments accordingly while working on the accounts.
- Meeting daily/weekly and monthly target set for an individual.
Click here for Official notification and Apply