Wipro Released Job Openings On 30/11/2022.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Recruiting Any Graduates with 00-01 years experience for Customer Voice Support (Contractual) position.Complete Details for the Customer Voice Support (Contractual) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 30/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Email – firstname.lastname@example.org,What’s App – (+91) 8017667505
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Both Freshers and Experienced can apply
- HSC/Graduates/ Post Graduates can apply (any stream are eligible)
- All streams are eligible (except MBA/ Pharmacy/ LLB)
- Fluent and Excellent in English Communication can apply (Can read, Write & Speak)
- Immediate Joiners only.
- Candidate should be Fully Vaccinated.
- Relocation candidates are not allowed (need candidates only from Noida)
- Candidates not enrolled in regular course not eligible
- No WFH
- Only need candidates within 31 km to 32 km of Greater Noida Location.
- Dealing with customer queries and problems over the call.
- Only Work From Office (WFO)
- Working Days: 5 days working and any 2 days rotational week off.
- Flexible working in 24X7 rotational shifts (Day, Afternoon, Evening and Night Shift)
- *IMPORTANT* Candidates should have – Experience Letter from Last Organization/All Educational Documents/ Government Documents