Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 20/12/2022.Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) primarily develops medicines to treat respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, depression and many other medical conditions
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting Graduate with 07-10+years experience for MS Teams position.Complete Details for the MS Teams as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Pune/Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 20/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
If you are interested, Please revert back with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with below mentioned details,
- Total Exp :
- Relevant Exp :
- Current Payroll Company:
- CCTC :
- ECTC :
- Notice Period :
- Current location:
- Preferred location:
- Highest Qualification(Full Time/Part Time) :
- Gap(Please specify if any):
- Available for a virtual interview on Friday(23-Dec-2022): Yes/No
- [Above details are mandatory also sent the cv to above mail id]
- Experience in MS TEAM Administration in an Enterprise environment
- Experience in MS TEAMS Voice, SBC routing, PSTN technologies, including SIP Trunking
- Should have knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsibilities for Skype for Business / MS teams admin
- • Support and administer the operations of Microsoft Teams admin
- • Provide system support and maintain uptime as defined within the IT acceptable standards.
- • Provide security-related updates and/or patches for Skype for business servers.
- • Efficiently diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- • Recognize and escalate difficult technical issues within the organization or to external vendors for MS teams.
- • Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision required.
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- • Maintains 24×7 availability and be willing to provide after-hours support as needed. On-Call rotation required.
- • Extensive knowledge on MS Teams enterprise voice , Telephony skills is highly desirable.
- • Experience in MS TEAMS Voice, SBC routing, Direct routing, PSTN technologies, including SIP Trunking and Enterprise voice advance troubleshooting skills.
- • Must have experience on PSTN over MS TEAMS and troubleshooting voice endpoints.
- • Managing MS TEAMS SIP devices polycom , audiocodes or Yealink devices will be addon
- • Should have knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- • Developing dashboards, designing business reports and data analysis.