Viatris Released Job Openings On 22/09/2022.VIATRIS, is a new kind of healthcare Company, committed to providing access to medicines, advancing sustainable operations developing innovative solutions, and leveraging our collective expertise to improve patient outcomes. Formed in 2020, through the combination of Mylan and Up-John-Pfizer, Viatris bring together best in class scientific, Manufacturing and distribution expertise with proven regulatory, medical and commercial capabilities to deliver quality medicines to patients when and where they need it.
Viatris Recruiting Graduate / Post graduate degree in Chemical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or related technical field with 03-05 years of Experience for Manager – Global data engineer Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Global data engineer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/09/2022
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Support IT-Operations global team on the manufacturing data analytics projects in Agile Mode, by leveraging Data Engineering & Data Science techniques
Role & Responsibilities:
- Actively engage with internal technical and business teams to architect analytics-enabled digital products that deliver insights, predictions and optimization outcomes, at scale.
- Efficiently deploy case specific solutions such as Multivariate analysis to support investigations, Batch process quality & yield prediction, Self service analytics to design robust process controls Translate business problem at manufacturing site into data problem by leveraging statistical concepts – Descriptive/Inferential statistics, Hypothesis testing, Shewart charts, ANOVA, Regression etc.
- Own end to end responsibility for the Machine Learning (ML) Model Development Life Cycle. Set up the environment, design CI/CD pipeline, test & optimize the code, manage model repository & deployments.
- Create, maintain and document a robust set of metrics to monitor day-to-day bug detection and long-term performance tracking.
Experience must to have:
- Hands on experience in handling time series data analysis (with data source such as OsiPi) alongwith batch contextual data from SQL/no SQL DB, both originating from batch manufacturing process
- Hands-on experience working with main database formats: Azure SQL Database, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Teradata
- Demonstrated proficiency in leveraging open source libraries and packages to solve Enterprise problems
- Experience in constructing high-performance analytical models using Python/R scripts, ML libraries like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, Plotly, TensorFlow, Jupyter notebooks.
- Build & deploy portable, scalable machine learning workflows for real time execution
- Good understanding of data science model deployments on CI/CD pipelines (like DevOPs, Kubeflow, Valohai etc.)
- Experience with Agile methodology and tools related such as Jira, Azure DevOps
Experience good to have:
- Hands on experience in Self service Analytics tools (such as SEEQ, Trendminer etc.)
- Prior Experience in batch manufacturing industry – especially pharma manufacturing would be a plus
- Development & deployment of interactive visualizations using Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Familiarity with industrial platforms such as Thingworx, Ecostruxure etc.