Viatris Released Job Openings On 23/11/2022.Viatris, is a new kind of healthcare Company, committed to providing access to medicines, advancing sustainable operations developing innovative solutions, and leveraging our collective expertise to improve patient outcomes. Formed in 2020, through the combination of Mylan and Up-John-Pfizer, Viatris bring together best in class scientific, Manufacturing and distribution expertise with proven regulatory, medical and commercial capabilities to deliver quality medicines to patients when and where they need it.
Viatris Recruiting Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Pharma. Masters degree preferred for Officer / Executive – Quality Assurance (Biologics) Position.Complete Details for the Officer / Executive – Quality Assurance (Biologics) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/11/2022
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Dr. Reddys Laboratories Looking For FRESHER And Experienced
QA,QC,R&D,Production,Sales,Packing,RA,Engineering,Medical Coding,Purchase,StoresJobs At Hyderabad,Bangalore,Vizag,Ahmedabad,Mumbai etc
Job Description/Skills Required
- Actively support in the improvement / implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Review Third party GxPs documentation in support of Quality Systems and batch disposition.
- Review and handling of Third-Party Quality Systems, including change controls, investigation, For collaborative products.
- To support for review of executed BMR and respective analytical data and coordinate in dispositioning of batches for commercial supply of products manufactured for Viatris at the respective TPM sites.
- Coordination with Third Party Sites and Supply Chain management to support batch releases and ensure the timely supplies. This includes liaising with both Third-Party and Viatris teams for smooth flow of batch documents, timely review from Viatris and providing visibility to the senior leadership team and timely escalations in case of any issues.
- Providing visibility to the site QA team for upcoming batch releases and Priority QMS.
- Collating and sharing the Data related to issues which might have an impact on supplies.
- Collaborate with third party and affiliate sites to ensure compliance with global, regional and local health authority/regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Participate and support for regulatory inspections scheduled for products manufactured for Viatris at the TPM.
- Review, provide feedback for any responses and proposed corrective and preventative actions (“CAPA”) for the audit findings prior to Biocon’s submission of the responses to the Auditing agencies.
- Represent Quality Operations in cross-functional project teams with responsibility for oversight of the overall quality of the product.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned and scheduled trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Click here for Official notification and Apply