United States Pharmacopeia-India (P) Limited Released Job Openings On 19/01/2023. U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) is an independent, scientific, nonprofit organization that improves public health by setting standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, dietary supplements, and food ingredients that are manufactured, distributed and consumed worldwide. USPs medicines quality standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food & Drug Administration, and these standards are developed and relied upon in more than 140 countries. Since its founding in 1820, USP has helped secure the quality of the American drug supply.
United States Pharmacopeia-India (P) Limited Recruiting M.Sc(Chemistry) / B.Sc Graduates Graduates with 00-02 years experience for Senior Editorial & Content Manager- Laboratory Informatics position.Complete Details for the Senior Editorial & Content Manager- Laboratory Informatics as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:19/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Biocon Biologics FRESHERS Walk-In Drive On 22nd Jan 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manages content of external facing USP datasets related to structured monograph content, digital assay methods, chromatographic columns, and reagents
- Refine and augment ontologies and data structures relevant to laboratory automation
- Lead development and execution of the ETL process from compendial to machine-readable forms; guide development of automated ETL tools, including those leveraging NLP
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of content resulting from the ETL process
- Engage with external stakeholders to gain deep technical understanding of laboratory automation needs and challenges
- Works with technical and science teams to create requirements and/or enhance tooling for structured monograph content as to ensure functional adequacy, scientific accuracy, and timely publication
- Creates and documents editorial rules and SOPs as needed
- Represents USP in relevant external meetings and committees with other consortiums, standards setting bodies, government agencies, etc.
- Monitors external data sources for internal data alignment (e.g., CAS, UNII, CHEBI, Allotrope Foundation)
- Works with manager to develop and track progress along accurate project plans defining approach, timelines, and deliverables
- Works with manager to establish technology roadmaps to achieve efficient and effective delivery of stakeholder value for machine-readable USP standards
- Seeks and flags opportunities to enhance impact of existing data, including through integration with other internal or external data sets