Unichem Laboratories is looking to hire Manager Quality Control. Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume. Promoted by the late Mr Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to delivering better health through superior products. By combining strategic research and in-depth industry knowledge, Unichem aims to transform itself into a global pharmaceutical drug company with an increasing focus on cutting-edge research and developed markets…The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Unichem Laboratories|
|Department||: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology|
|Designation||: Manager Quality Control|
|No. of Vacancies :||:01|
|Qualification||: Ms/M.sc in chemistry|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Ensure compliance to cGMP/GLP guidelines and Quality Systems as per the laid down processes and International Regulatory requirements.
- Manage day to day activities of entire laboratory functioning.
- Provide key inputs with respect to laboratory instruments and processes.
- Provide key inputs in laboratory investigations.
- People Management and development.
- Coordinate International Regulatory Audits for Quality Control.
How to Apply: Click here for full details and Apply