Umedica Laboratories Released Job Openings On 12/01/2023.UMEDICA is a part of the Amoli Group of Companies, manufacturing and exporting a wide range of formulations viz; Injectables, Tablets, Capsules, Suspensions, Dry Syrups, etc. UMEDICA offers a diverse product portfolio comprising of antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs), analgesics, antifungal, antiviral, anti-malarials, antituberculosis agents, antihistaminics, psychotropic, antihypertensives, lipid-lowering agents, drugs for sexual dysfunction, multivitamins etc.
Umedica Laboratories Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical Candidates with 20-25+ Years of Experience for Head Engineering & Maintenance.
Important Details :
- Location: Vapi
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates can forward their CV directly on mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Looking after Overall engineering activity in solid, oral and parenteral facility.
- Over all responsible for Utility and plant equipment.
- All time Readiness for Audit.
- Responsible for Energy conservation and making the equipment healthy and working efficient
- Responsible for Audit compliance and QMS activity.
- Co-ordination with various vendors and approving of Procurement PR in SAP.
- Responsible for Liaisoning work related to engineering.
- Preparation of Budget revenue and Opex and evaluation for capex requirement and approval
- Correspondence and coordination with CFT ( Inter department ) team and Finance.
- Responsible for safety and ETP compliance at site.
- Responsible for Electrical, Boiler and Water system.
- Maintaining of inventory spares and vendor development.
- Finalizing AMC vendors for various activities.
- Coordination of Validation, QA, other department for timely execution of modification/project with safety.
- Responsible for Review and related Change control, deviation & CAPA.
- Review of risk assessment in consultation with Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for handling any new projects