Torque Pharmaceuticals is looking to hire Manufacturing Manager (Liquid, Oil and chyawanprash) .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume..TORQUE PHARMACEUTICALS: Having started out in 1985, TORQUE PHARMACEUTICALS has grown into a force to reckon with in the pharmaceutical industry. It has managed to grow from strength to strength and has earned a reputation for itself as a leading private limited company offering healthcare solutions for all through its quality medicines that it supplies not just nationally but also to many developing countries globally. With an annual turnover of more than 3300 million INR, TORQUE has taken a huge leap in terms of production, positioning and presence in the domestic and international arena. We have a rich pipeline of generic & branded medicines in various forms of tablets, capsules, Injections, syrups, Ear/Eye drops and external preparations. Our more than 1800 employees are dedicated towards our goals of enriching lives….The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Torque Pharmaceuticals|
|Designation||: Manufacturing Manager (Liquid, Oil and chyawanprash)|
|No. of Vacancies :||:01|
|Salary||: 3,50,000 – 6,00,000 PA.|
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule and manpower allocation.
- Ensure planned KPI\’s of efficiency and performance are met or exceeded.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
- To ensure maintenance and upkeep of the machinery at the shop floor.
- Prepare, coordinate and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations
- Responsible for reviewing and development of master formula.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Manage the adherence to prescribed procedures to ensure first pass quality meets or exceeds planned goals.
- Working out the human and material resources needed.
- To ensure all production records such as BMR, BPR\’s are filled timely and in correct manner.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply