TFS HealthScience Released Job Openings On 23/01/2023.TFS HealthScience is excited to be expanding our Site Management team and we are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Clinical Research Associate (CRA) who shares our vision of providing clinical research excellence. Our Site Management team is a highly experienced international group of professionals led by an industry expert.
TFS HealthScience Recruiting Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science or nursing with 03 years experience for Clinical Research Associate position.Complete Details for the Clinical Research Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : Us Pharma Jobs Follow This Group Link
Job Description/Skills Required
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is part of Clinical Operations or Strategic Resourcing Solutions Unit and is responsible for the initiation, on–site and remote monitoring and termination of investigative sites during study conduct, according to company policies, SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor on-site and remotely clinical trials in accordance with TFS and/or client company Standard Operating Procedures, FDA regulations, and GCP and ICH guidelines Review CRFs and subject source documentation for validity and accuracy and generate queries to investigational sites/clients to resolve problem data.
- Review Informed Consent documents for essential elements and protocol specifics
- Update CTMS system with site and study information
- Review CRFs (paper or electronic) and subject source documentation for validity and accuracy and generate queries to investigational sites/clients to resolve problem data.
- Identify site problems/deficiencies and bring to the attention of management through trip reporting, memos and verbal communication with Project Manager or Lead CRA.
- Initiates corrective action to resolve issues as directed by supervisor.
- Contribute to the completion of the application to Ethics Committee/ IRB and prepare necessary documentation enclosed to the application according to local requirements in cooperation with CTAs and other CRAs