Teva Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 20/12/2022.Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruiting M.Pharm/Ph.D Graduates with 03+years experience for Formulation Researcher & Analytical Researcher position.Complete Details for the Formulation Researcher & Analytical Researcher as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : AMBERNATH
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 20/12/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue: 21st December 2022,10.00 am to 4.00 pm,Watson Pharma Pvt Ltd (A Teva Co.) Unit-II, Plot No. K7, Additional MIDC, Ambernath, East, 421 506
Job Description/Skills Required
A) Scientific Publisher Associate/Scientific Publisher/Principal Scientific Publisher-ADL & F&D
• Preparation of documents & facilitation of documentation management in R&D.
• Preparation of documents based on the scientific input from the Analytical & F&D team. • Preparation of high impact presentations including graphs, charts & statistical analysis of data.
• Continuously improve documentation systems to increase efficiency & compliance with cGMP and/or other regulatory requirements.
Excellent in oral & written communication.
Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a scientific discipline with minimum 5-12 years of
experience. Candidates currently having experience in ADL & F&D are also preferred.
B) Analytical Researcher I/II/III-Nitrosamine
• To execure the Nitrosamines analytical activities in an effective manner based on the givertimeline to facilitate progress of the ANDA projects.To give the analytical support to formulation development & product/process validation activities.To perform the analytical method development, Method Validation, Method Transfer, batch analysis for developmental project activitiesQualification & Experience: M.Sc Chemistry with minimum 1-8 years of experience. Candidate should have exposure in handling the instruments like LCMS/MS & GCMS/MS.
C) Analytical Researcher I/II/III
• Finished product testing & analytical method development & analytical method validation by HPLCGC, IC, UV etc. • Development of analytical methods, analytical method validation & transfers, analysis of finished product R&D samples.Qualification & Experience: M.Sc/M.Pharm./Ph.D. with minimum 4-12 years of experience.
D) Formulation Researcher II/III
Pharmaceutical dosage form development experience:All types of Solid Oral Dosage Forms.Thorough knowledge of CGMP & ICH guidelines and QbD principals, exposure to scale-up of projects for technology transfer to plant.