Teva Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 20/06/2022.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruiting MBA Graduate with 06+ years of Experience for HRBP Position.Complete Details for the HRBP as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 13,00,000 – 22,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 20/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Roles and Responsibilities
- The HR Business Partner provides the day-to-day performance management guidance to the businesss management personnel through coaching, career development, counseling, and disciplinary actions. In this capacity, the HR Business Partner manages and resolves complex employee-relations issues
- Acts as the program/process leader for various HR processes such as performance management, compensation planning, Talent and succession planning, build people cpability, Performance Improvement Plan (PIP), employee engagment etc
- Creates a people plan for the business and its various departments taking into account the wider HR agenda and any specific people issues that may be existent within the business.
- Provides support to stakeholders/manager’s by coaching them into thinking innovatively about their work processes and team structures with a view of improving the business’s overall efficiencies.
- The HR Business Partner supports the embedding of the business’s strategies at various departments and levels. In this capacity, the HR Business Partner provides guidance and input on workforce planning, business unit restructures, and succession planning, ensuring that core HR processes are applied appropriately and in a legally compliant manner.
- In this capacity, it is the HR Business Partner’s role to develop strategies for people management, succession planning, and talent management for key managerial positions and for stakeholders. The HR Business Partner also develops a plan for the business in order to guarantee that resources are managed strategically. This is inclusive of developing a strategic approach to recruitment of key personnel.
- analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with other HR teams in order to develop and enhance solutions, processes, and programs that address current problems and also to avoid future ones.
- assists in the measuring, validating, and testing of the effectiveness of metrics that are applied by the business to assess and drive productivity optimization.
- tasked with developing programs and methods that aid in the achievement of measurable improvements in metric results and which avail actionable people management solutions and strategies.
- The HR Business Partner is also tasked with maintaining healthy relationships across the business. In this capacity, conducts regular meetings with the various business departments, builds, and develops trusted relationships with the various departmental leaderships.
- additionally oversees and manages complex employee-relations issues, supporting formal appeals and hearings while simultaneously coaching the relevant managers on management best practices.
- The role of the HR Business Partner is largely a collaborative one. The HR Business Partner teams up with other HR departmental teams in determining approaches to matters of recruitment, compensation, and other HR functions in order to ensure that the programs in place are effective and efficient.
- actively participates in HR department meetings and contributes to the formulation of solutions for the HR department, business department, and business-wide challenges.
- The HR Business Partner also works collaboratively with departmental heads throughout the business, assisting them in understanding compensation and rewards programs, training and development programs, and aiding in the indoctrination of proper management and communication practices.
- The HR Business Partner additionally works closely with the stakeholders ensuring that they are accessing the most relevant/suitable labor and development programs while supporting the design and development of new/improved labor and development programs. He also works with the stakeholders throughout the business with a view of further driving the people management agenda that will in turn support the achievement of the business’s overall goals.