Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 17/09/2022.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting Candidates with Experience & implemented Track & Trace solution for Tobacco/Pharma industry for Logistic Track and Trace Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Logistic Track and Trace Consultant follows.
Important Details :
- Location : India Remote
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:₹5,20,000 – ₹5,50,000 a year
- Opening date for online Application: 17/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:
- • Experience & implemented Track & Trace solution for Tobacco/Pharma industry
- • Configuration and Testing
- • Deployment and configuration of logistics Track & trace applications and UAT Support
- • Functional Documentation
- • Technical Documentation
- • Techno-Functional Analysis and Impact assessment of CRs and new requirements
- • Analyze track & trace requirement from respective government authorities/legislation and document the same.
- • Communicate track & trace requirements to external teams/vendors
- • Should be able to do effective communication with other teams, customers, and third-party vendors
- • Should have good knowledge of track & trace IT Systems and their applicability, preferably should have managed the support for these systems like SAP MM, SAP WM, SAP ATTP and Hand-held Solution
- • Should have interact with SMEs / plant users / various stake holders for AS-IS study of current IT landscape
- • Should have knowledge on Requirement gathering and design of Track & trace solution