Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 24/11/2022.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruiting TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YoP).
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:24/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring – YoP 2021 and 2022
Registration on the below link is mandatory to complete the application process under TCS BPS Hiring.
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Hiring process
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete/update the application form and submit.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form
- Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification. In case you have already created CT/DT reference no. earlier then pls do not create a new one.
- Pls. ensure your application status in Nextstep Portal has moved from “Registered” status to “Application Received” in order to receive communication from us.
For step-by-step guide to register and complete the application form on TCS Next Step portal , Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Hiring Test
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
- Read more about fraudulent job offers here
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team. Email ID: email@example.com | Helpdesk number: 022-67784065