Tata Communications is Hiring for Lead – Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance
Qualification required is Chartered Accountant
Job location is India
Tata Communications is Hiring Chartered Accountant .Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 km of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Tata Communications
- Location :India
- Post Name: Lead – Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience :02-07+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage all tax related activities – including tax planning, tax compliance support and monitoring, transfer pricing, tax litigation, internal customer support, regulatory support – for the organization and its various subsidiaries across the globe.
- Devise long term tax strategies for the organization and implement them in a cost efficient manner to ensure tax certainties and minimize risk exposure.
- Ensure timely and correct payment of Indirect and Direct Tax, filing of direct and indirect tax returns, WHT regulations compliance in the respective entities and taking credit of the same against the Tax liabilities in the respective entities.
- Plan and review the assessments/audits of tax-liability by the tax authorities in the respective countries.
- Study, examine and advise w.r.t tax implications of strategic/expansion decisions and new projects of company. Present periodic reports related to tax planning and strategy review to senior management.
- Develop efficient transaction /contract structures in deals through finance due diligence and assessment of tax benefits
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam