Takeda Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 16/01/2023.The Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company. It is the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue (top 10 following merger with Shire).
Takeda Pharmaceutical Recruiting M.Sc. Microbiology with 00-01 years of experience for Officer Microbiology Position.Complete Details for the Officer Microbiology as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Hetero Looking For Freshers
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
- To carry out Steam/Dry Heat sterilization cycles.
- To prepare, sterilize and dispense media and carry out growth promotion test of the same.
- To perform sampling and analysis of finished product for Microbiological tests.
- To perform sampling and analysis of water for Microbiological and Chemical tests.
- To monitor cleaning and waste disposal of the Microbiology laboratory.
- To perform Environmental monitoring of Controlled areas in Microbiology laboratory and in the manufacturing area.
- To maintain microbial cultures.
- To perform internal calibration of instruments.
- To review instruments/equipment annual maintenance contract and coordinate with external party for validation and calibration activities.
- To prepare and review analytical data.
- To maintain inventory of instrument’s spares, apparatus, media and chemicals.
- To follow up to engineering dept related to electrical, instrument and general maintenance.
- Ensure environment protection by controlling Air / Water / Soil pollution from analytical activities.
- To implement Lab excellence/ agile projects for overall department excellence.
- Accountable for safe operation of the facility, their own safety and safety of other co-workers.
- Should have theoretical knowledge of instruments used in Microbiology lab.
- Should be aware of Good microbiological practices & good laboratory practices.
- Should have knowledge related to Data integrity & ALOCA+.
- Smart working with good communication skill.
- Should have good in team performance, collaboration.
- Should have good knowledge of Microsoft office- MS word, MS-excel.
Click here for Official notification and Apply