Syngene Released Job Openings On 16/01/2023.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting BE/BTech in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 13-18 years of experience for Deputy-Manager Position.Complete Details for the Deputy-Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Piramal Looking For FRESHERS And Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
Job Purpose: Involving in Lab Facilities, Utilities, Bio facilities, Mechanical, Installation and qualifications in Manufacturing and development facilities for Syngene s Bengaluru / Hyderabad operations.
- Design and execution knowledge of HVAC, Mechanical utilities and infrastructure co-ordination drawings
- Conceptualization and preparation of Layouts for biologics facility, injectable facility, laboratories design for pharmaceutical process
- Design understanding on brownfield project expansion including detailing, GAP analysis understanding and preparation of proposal including conceptual layouts, scope document, budget estimate and timeliness.
- Planning, Monitoring and controlling of Day-to- Day project activates in Projects and engg.
- Maintain a schedule & tracking of all ongoing projects. Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnels performance) and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Collaborates with project staff to create a strategic action plan and cost estimates of materials, time, labor, and other resources required to complete the project.
- Collaborates with design group to change plans if problems arise.
- Weekly & monthly progress reports preparations & follow-ups from all project sites on daily basis.
- Support preparing project proposal which includes detailed project design, cost and timelines for all new projects.
- Follow up with field coordinators and vendors and ensure the tasks are completed as planned.
- Coordination with Consultants for GFCs.
- Identification and making standards as per current mechanical codes and standards.
- Communicate with vendors related to material dispatch and project documentation
- Creation of Concept notes, URS/ drawings etc. for new projects and being approved through relevant CFT.
- Initiation of CERs for approved project, raising PRs, follow up for POs etc
- Involving in review and execution of utility and facility DQ, FAT, SAT and IQ OQ.
- Follow up with project related vendors and monitoring work relating to Mechanical, HVAC, Clean rooms, Electrical, IT, paneling, Utilities etc.
- Understanding, reviewing changes to the drawing related to Mechanical works – HVAC, Clean utilities, Plant Utilities, Layouts etc.
- Execution of facility and equipment commissioning and qualification of Syngene Compliance.
- Job analysis Preparation/Review, issuing field clearance as required.
- Ensuring Housekeeping at project site.