Syngene is looking to hire Associate Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist – Safety Assessment .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume…..SIncorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.…The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Syngene|
|Designation||: Associate Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist – Safety Assessment|
|No. of Vacancies :||:01|
|Qualification||:MVSc / MPharm / MSc/ PhD|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Responsible for ensuring that Genetic toxicology (Bacterial reverse mutation test, In vitro Chromosomal aberration and micronucleus test; In vivo Chromosomal aberration and micronucleus test) studies are carried out to the required scientific and regulatory standard and review and approve the study data.
- Responsible for ensuring the conduct of in vitro skin irritation, skin corrosion, eye irritation, skin absorption, cytotoxicity, phototoxicity and skin sensitization studies.
- The single point of study control and have overall responsibility for the scientific, technical and regulatory conduct of studies allocated to you as well as for the interpretation, documentation and reporting of results.
- Preparation of study plan considering the client requirements as well as regulatory requirements.
- Preparing a study schedule and communicating with all the study personnel and ensuring the proper conduct of the study.
- Preparing reports after completion of each study. This involves evaluating the data output by applying scientific knowledge and skills.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply