Syngene Released Job Openings On 17/11/2022.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting B.Pharm/M.Pharm Candidates with 00- 03 years of Experience for Pharmacist Position.Complete Details for the Pharmacist as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Coordinate for calibration/validation/maintenance of pharmacy instruments / equipments and maintenance of records in coordination with E & M department.
- Authorize entry of staff and visitors to pharmacy if necessary only and accompany them during pharmacy visit.
- Maintain records of all clinical supplies, Investigational Products (IP) and other IP related supplies.
- Maintenance of daily and monthly pharmacy cleaning activities.
- Receipt, Identification and storage of Investigational products.
- Obtain randomization schedule from biostatistician before the start of the study.
- Dispensing of Investigational products according to the randomization schedule.
- Administration of investigational products to the study subjects
- Accountability of Investigational Products.
- Archiving of Investigational Products.
- Disposal/return of the Investigational Product.
- Preparation of labels as required for the handling of IPs.
- Coordinate with Investigator as required.
- To carry out any other responsibility as and when assigned by the Head-Human Pharmacology Unit / Head of Syngene Clinical Development Team
- Syngene Clinical Supply Unit (SCSU) Area Cleaning and Monitoring Temperature and humidity
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company