Syngene Released Job Openings On 30/09/2022.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting M.Sc Candidates with 00- 03 years of Experience for QA / QC Executive Position.Complete Details for the QA / QC Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Govt : DRDO Walk In Interview On 10th Oct 2022 For FRESHERS
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for preparation of documents such as SOPs, IOPs, EOPs etc.
- Preparation of method validation documents like Analytical Method Protocols, method transfer protocols and reports, method validation protocols and report, Analytical Method Life Cycle document, Continuous performance monitoring of methods etc.
- Responsible to perform the method transfer analysis and verification/validation activity with documentation for the samples of in-process/finished product.
- Responsible for uploading and assigning SOP / EOP / IOP in LMS.
- Responsible to involve and participate during the preparation and general laboratory readiness for the internal / external / client audits.
- Responsible to complete all planned quality & compliance training as and when required by the department / section or asked by the HOD / Section Head.
- To prepare the complete list of materials (CLM) required for various project.
- Responsible to initiate and inform immediately to department HOD/designee, if there are any laboratory incidents, deviations, change controls and out of specification results were observed.
- Responsible to conduct any job assigned by the superior.
- Responsible for the training coordinator activity which includes providing of training questionnaire, submitting the GTR to archival QA, preparation of JD, training matrix, training binder, review of training files and assigning training in LMS.
- Perform sample management duties which may include movement and storage of samples, reconciliation of sample receipt and aliquoting of samples.
- Responsible for the preparation of stability study related documents like, stability study protocols, observation data sheet, analysis report, stability summary and trend sheets. Responsible for the execution of stability samples charging for stability study.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Click here for Official notification and Apply