Syngene Released Job Openings On 14/12/2022.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting B.Sc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, or similar Scientific fields (Not accepting M.Sc profiles for this position, only B.Sc freshers required) for Junior Executive – Lab Support Position.Complete Details for the Junior Executive – Lab Support as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates can mail their CVs to email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
We are hiring for Junior Executive – Lab Support at Syngene International Limited for Syngene Amgen R&D Center (SARC).
Qualification: B.Sc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, or similar Scientific fields (Not accepting M.Sc profiles for this position, only B.Sc freshers required).
· Good understanding of microbiology techniques, media preparation, and media sterilisation concepts.
· Familiar with aseptic lab operations and laboratory environment.
· Should have knowledge in Laminar air flow hoods.
· Should be familiar with the concepts of Autoclave.
· Should be good with mathematical concepts required for preparing buffer stocks, antibiotics stocks, media stocks and LB agar plates. Knowledge and understanding of Moles, mass and concentration (Molarity/Normality) a must.