Syngene Released Job Openings On 23/11/2022.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting Ph.D. Chemistry Candidates with 00- 05 years of Experience for Research Investigator / Senior Research Investigator – Discovery Chemistry Position.Complete Details for the Research Investigator / Senior Research Investigator – Discovery Chemistry as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- To plan and execute project and report both internally and externally.
- To train the subordinates in successful completion of end to end project delivery.
- Responsible for project planning and execution
- Hands on training on the modules, Scientific application, safety and quality requirements to subordinates
- Supervise subordinates to ensure timely completion of assigned projects
- Responsible for preparing periodic reports and provide update to project leader
- Participate in teleconferences and client calls
- Ensure the implementation of regulatory compliances.
- Troubleshooting problem areas of projects.
- Ensure optimum resource utilization and cost efficiency
- Ensure people reporting to them follow defined safety and quality norm.
- Follow ALCOA+ principles in all data generated and maintain confidentiality.
- Always Follow EHS and Quality system requirements in the workplace ensuring individual safety and lab safety
- Ensuring safety of self, teams and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
- Ensuring that there are no safety non-compliances in areas that my team operates in.
- Ensuring adherence to all Syngene policies related to data integrity by all members of the team including self
- Ensuring all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self
- Reporting incidents (or near-misses) and learnings from those incidents to avoid recurrence.