Syngene is looking to hire B.Sc/M.Sc in Chemistry For STORE EXECUTIVE (CHEMISTRY LAB) .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume…Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.. ..The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Syngene|
|Department||: Chemistry lab/Chemical Store|
|Designation||: Executive / Senior Executive|
|No. of Vacancies :||: 05|
|Salary||: Not disclosed|
- Candidate must have experience in chemistry lab/Chemical Store.
- Experience in handling hazardous chemicals(Lachrymator chemicals), toxic, pyrophoric, flammable, explosive, reducing agents, peroxide forming chemicals, restricted, reagents, general consumables, Lab items and packing materials.
- Understanding of verification, segregation, barcoding, and Storage as per chemical compatibility zones, appropriate temperatures, monitor and record cold room temperature as per SOP
- Label the containers with appropriate Zone identification, storage condition and expiry date and free from handwritten labels as per SOP
- Material Issuances and receipt of lab return materials strictly based on reservation and return reservation request and Post all transaction entries and maintain the records
- Should be ready to work in shifts.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply