Syngene Released Job Openings On 20/01/2023.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting M.Pharm, M.Sc. Chemistry with 00-04 years of experience for Research Associate Position.Complete Details for the Research Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- Department: BBRC PD ARD CDAS Facing Analytical
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Analytical Research and Development enabling Chemical Development and API Supply.
- Routine analysis of in-process and isolated samples
- Method development and validation
- Instrument calibrations
- Report preparation
- Miscellaneous lab responsibilities.
- The candidate should have a very good educational and theoretical background.
- Candidate should have knowledge of calibration, method development, method validation, and troubleshooting using various instruments like KF, auto titrator, spectroscopic instruments, e.g., UV spectrometer, IR, and Chromatographic instruments, e.g., HPLC, GC.
- Knowledge of method development for drug substance (API), w.r.t. tests like assay, purity/impurity, moisture content, total volatiles, and degradation products
- Interpretation of analytical results and planning of experiments accordingly in coordination with chemistry team
- Good understanding of documentation as per GxP requirements
- Online Lab notebook documentation
- Method development report preparation
- Method of Analysis, Test report
- Calibration documentation
- Review of documents generated by peers or juniors
- Should be a team player
- Good knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
- The candidate should have good proficiency in MS-office tools.