Syngene Released Job Openings On 18/11/2022.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting Bachelors/Masters Degree in Life Science /B Pharmacy Candidates with 02- 03 years of Experience for Clinical Assistant Position.Complete Details for the Clinical Assistant as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 18/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Lupin Internship Opportunity For FRESHERS – 15 Openings
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist Clinical Project Manager (CPM) and Clinical Research Associates (all levels) by accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates (all levels) with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the study team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance in providing TMFs (Trial Master File) (In-house) during the In-house Audit.
- Secondary contact between site, external vendors, internal team members and cross-departments for study level activities
- Co-ordinate with translation agency for getting relevant study documents translated and back translated as required for the study
- Timely submission of timesheets for Project specific and other tasks