Syneos Health Released Job Openings On 28/11/2022. As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
Syneos Health Recruiting graduates with 02+ Year of experience for Principal Safety & PV Operations Specialist role.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengalaru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:28/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Zydus Lifesciences Looking For FRESHERS And Experienced
QA,QC,R&D,Production,Sales,Packing,RA,Engineering,Medical Coding,Purchase,StoresJobs At Hyderabad,Bangalore,Vizag,Ahmedabad,Mumbai etc
Job Description/Skills Required
Quality & Compliance
• Responsible for Quality Planning activities by providing controlled document support per development, revision, or review; provides support for development of department or client-specific documents; tracks and communicates quality metrics to assess, evaluate, and facilitate team/individual achievement to the expected level of quality.
• Responsible for Quality Assurance activities by identifying and communicating areas of risk through risk-based process assessments;
• Responsible for Quality Compliance verification and performance of quality control activities.
• Provides expertise for procedures and QI support. May liaise with management and internal Corporate Quality Assurance (CQA) to monitor and ultimately bring to resolution any open QIs.
• Supports the safety project teams in maintaining audit and inspection readiness.
• Responsible for Quality Improvement activities including the developing and promoting improvement initiatives; identifies and communicates deficiencies and/or deviations from company, department, or client processes; manages, tracks and/or assists with corrective and preventive action development and completion; participates in root cause analysis process.
• Oversees the planning, development, creation and tracking of the training materials (planned or ad hoc) for the Safety and Pharmacovigilance BU. Liaises with Safety and Pharmacovigilance leadership to identify appropriate content for inclusion of new or updated training materials (e.g. Safety Specialist, Safety Coordinator training, revenue recognition, and forecasting training).
• Provides Learning Management System (LMS) oversight for Safety and Pharmacovigilance
• Oversee, review and approve the development of PV specific training for inclusion in an accreditation program
Click here for Official notification and Apply