Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 06/12/2022. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA an asset Graduate with 04 years experience for Director of Marketing and Sales, Med Derm Acne position.Complete Details for the Director of Marketing and Sales, Med Derm Acne as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Brampton, ON Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:06/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Build and operate the Med Derm Business Unit in Canada
- Accountable & responsible for developing & delivering key initiatives and financial results (strategy, resourcing, budget, resources time, compliance – P&L for the BU)
- Responsible for the efficient interface between the US and Canada– and to facilitate efficient implementation
- Responsible for the delivery of specific marketing and sales initiatives to drive business results in market
- Design and implement marketing and sales strategy and the launch for both brands
- Work with access to create optimal pricing, reimbursement taking into account PMPRB regulations
- Manage all aspects of the marketing mix and P&L
- Produce a comprehensive commercial plan for 1, 3 and 5 years.
- Ownership of revenue forecast and spend (P&L)
- Manages all operational aspects of product and clearly understands Acne environment
- Facilitate a training plan for the sales force on product when appropriate and delivers information on market dynamics and trends
- Develops national CME (Continuing Medical Education) programs and national/satellite symposia together with Medical Affairs
Sales Management and Driving Engagement/Inspiration
- Provide leadership in the development of selling strategy including the plan of action, hiring, training, ongoing management, and inspiration/development of the sales manager with 7 person reporting Sales-Force
- Develop and implement a fair and inspiring incentive compensation bonus program
- Provide leadership to direct reports that support the selling function and lead the cross functional team by regular coaching, feedback and review sessions.
- Manages product life cycle, including LOE, through collaboration and engagement of other areas such as Sales, Market Access, Regulatory and Medical Affairs
- Work with US Marketing to develop strategy and seamless implementation plans for new products/line extensions.
- In conjunction with Access Marketer, secures and maintains reimbursement for assigned product in all provinces and with private and public payers