Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 07/12/2022. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,MBA Graduates Graduates with 10 – 12 years experience for Business Development Manager (BDM) position.Complete Details for the Business Development Manager (BDM) as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 19,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:07/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates sen send their resumes on PrathameshKotawdekar.HR@sunpharma.com
Related Job : Aurobindo Pharma Looking For FRESHERS – Email Resume
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identify key therapy areas / products / complex generics / Sole FTF opportunity for US & OAM markets. Work on various themes to identify low competition ANDA opportunities. Make BC for identified products. Liason with RnD / RA / Clinical / API team / IP / Marketing etc. and compile relevant information. Get Cost of development / capex etc
- Present shortlisted products to Senior Management for addition to company pipeline, with objectives of achieving the business target and building potential for sustained revenue growth.
- Track Industry news / investor presentations / IMS / new approvals / FTF / Citizen petition opportunities etc and appraise relevant team members. Track novel NDAs of existing molecules (alternate dosage forms & new Strengths)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead identification of key therapy areas / products / complex generics / FTF opportunity for US & OAM markets. Track products from the current US & EU pipeline for dosage extensions / alternate Dosage forms.
- Suggest products for In-Licensing where inhouse manufacturing is not feasible.
- Prepare and maintain business cases and prioritize projects based on inputs from R&D, manufacturing, network strategies, IP and commercial teams