Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 19/01/2023. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Sc Graduates with 18 years experience for Sr Manager Corp Quality Audit position.Complete Details for the Sr Manager Corp Quality Audit as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Sai Life Sciences Walk-in Interviews On 22nd Jan 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
- To conduct the audit of Quality Management Systems as per the Corporate Quality Audit program and provide the support for compliance activities across all SUN Pharma Sites.
- To follow the Corporate Quality Policies, Global Quality standards and applicable Regulatory Guidelines.
- Essential Job Functions:
- To conduct the quality audit of manufacturing sites (Formulation and API) of Sun Pharma as per the schedule.
- To inform audit findings to Lead Auditor / HOD and conclude the non-conformity against respective regulatory requirements.
- In case as a lead auditor, coordination with audit team and auditee, compilation of audit findings and review of audit report.
- Categorization of non-conformity in to Critical, Major and Minor appropriately.
- To prepare draft audit report within 7 business days from the last day of audit.
- To review & verify response submitted by site based on supporting evidences.
- Summarize the critical findings to the corporate quality audit head on quarterly basis.
- Re-audit and conduct surprise audit of the site, as and when required.
- To perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by head of department.
- To raise the change control in case of deviations from the approved audit schedule.
- Participate and support project work as allotted by reporting authority.