Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 06/09/2022. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting B.Tech,B. Pharma,M. Pharma Graduates with 10-15+ years Experienced candidates for Manager – Validation Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Validation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location: Guwahati
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 06/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested Candidate may forward his CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
The job holder must be responsible for overall heading the validation activity of the site which includes prior experience in sterile, non-sterile and sex-hormone.
- To participate in the review and approval of qualification validation protocols and reports along with documents pertaining to equipments qualification and its compliance.
- Review of system level impact assessment for validation and qualification of instruments and equipments.
- Responsible for review and approval of changes that could potentially impact any modification in facility, process and procedures along with aseptic process validation and cleaning validation protocols.
- Follow and comply the Quality Management System i.e. handling of deviation, investigation, CAPA and change control with prior knowledge of EDMS & TrackWise.
- To ensure that all processing and storage areas are qualified as per GMP requirement and should be updated with latest developments in international regulatory guidelines like FDA, MHRA, EU, TGA etc.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing quality instilled team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, add values and facilitates continuous improvement.
- Extend need based support to other DF plants along with taking ownership of varied other assignments assigned from time-to-time.