Sun Pharmaceutical Released Job Openings On 07/12/2022. Sun Pharma beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Sun Pharmaceutical Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,M.Sc,B.sc Graduates Graduates with 02 – 06 years experience for Executive / Sr. Executive – Medical Writing position.Complete Details for the Executive / Sr. Executive – Medical Writing as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:07/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Biocon Limited Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
- Medical writing: Preparing clinical study documents viz. clinical study report, informed consent forms, investigators brochure
- Training coordinator: maintaining the training files of Clinical science team members, updating the skill matrix/ organograms, coordinating the process of updating the JD/training files per the SOP
- Documentation: maintaining trackers of MW documents including the protocol, IB, CSR, ICF, CT registry.
- SOP: preparing/updating SOPs, checking documents and internal processes for SOP compliance, preparing/updating and evaluating the questionnaires for SOP assignments, coordinating the SOP activities.
- QC: QC of the clinical trial documents including review for formatting
- Clinical trial disclosure: Clinical trial registry records: registering clinical studies in the registry, updating records, posting clinical trial results in the registry
Required Candidate profile
- Tenure: 1-3 years of work experience
- Industry: Pharma Industry or Contract research organization with exposure to training coordination, SOP compliance, documentation, QC activities
- Content areas: training/documentation/literature search/QC/medical writing
- Additional: Reasonable knowledge of MS Word/Powerpoint/Excel