SIRO Clinpharm Pvt. Ltd Released Job Openings On 14/12/2022.Siro Clinpharm is a drug development solutions provider to the global healthcare industry. Our subject expertise gives us an edge in clinical trial management, clinical data management, medical writing, biostatistics & statistical programming & pharmacovigilance. In 1996 Dr.Gautam Daftary founded SIRO in Mumbai, India. In 2001 company started providing its services in Data Management.
SIRO Clinpharm Pvt. Ltd Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 03+ years of experience for Clinical Quality Assurance Position.Complete Details for the Clinical Quality Assurance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Please share CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Job : Freshers And Experienced Openings At Sun Pharma,Aurobindo,Alkem,Macleods,Zydus,MSN,TCS,Dr. Reddys,Cognizant,USV,Pfizer,Mylan,Lupin
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conduct the following audits either independently or as a co-auditor: Internal/ Contracted/ Standalone Audits, Audits of the Trial Master File, Database, Data Master File, Biostatistics and Programming, Clinical Trial Supplies, Investigator Site, Process, Bioavailability or bioequivalence clinical trials/ facilities, vendors, clinical laboratories.
- Clinical Trial Supplies Services Oversight
- In relation to Equipment Commissioning, Prepare performance qualification protocol/ protocol template; provide training on the performance qualification protocol.
- Management and distribution of procedures • Write, review and approve procedures • Support in distribution of procedures within SIRO and to clients • Support in maintaining controlled paper and copies of procedures • Support in maintaining a list of Current and Obsolete procedures •
- For inspections of SIRO, maintain Inspection Files, to contain the following documentation in paper and electronic forms, as required: Inspection correspondence, inspection proceeding notes questions asked to SIRO staff and answers provided, inspection findings, if any, action taken on inspection findings, if any.
- Conduct trend analysis of the audit observations to identify process gaps
- Host External Audits and Inspections of SIRO as assigned
- Perform QA Review of Clinical Study Documents Perform a review of the clinical study documents,
- Installation qualification, operational qualification and performance qualification documents, Change control documents etc. as per requirement of SOP/ LOV
- Compliance support wherever needed
- Ensure audit readiness and participate as required
- Training coordinator responsibilities: a. Develop Standard Training Plan and Record (STPR) i.e. role-based trainings in LMS for each designation in the department. Ensure colleagues complete required training within stipulated time by generating Compliance Reports’ to ensure compliance within the department.
Click here for notification and Apply