Sipra Labs Released Job Openings On 19/09/2022.SIPRA LABS LIMITED is a global Contract Research Organization (CRO) offering Regulatory Compliant Research and Developmental Services to Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device Companies since two decades. Sipra is USFDA registered & DSIR approved R & D center..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Sipra Labs Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Sipra Labs Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Sc for Quality Assurance (QA) Executive Position.Complete Details for the Quality Assurance (QA) Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Plan, Conduct and Manage internal Audits and Customer Audits as per the plan in compliance with GLP, protocol, SOP’s and applicable standard regulations
- Preparation of audit reports for the audits conducted and release of the reports to concern HOD
- Preparation and review of SOP’s, review of the study protocol
- Access Suitability of responses to audit findings and negotiate suitable actions needed to resolve audit findings
- Review deviations and find plans and follow-up and ensure their implementation.
- Assist in the preparation of the facility for client/sponsor audits and regulatory
- Perform the reconciliation of Project and Non-project related documents and send or archival review of the equipment calibration/validation records.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize the work.
- Education in Life Sciences (B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm)
- 1- 5 years experience in quality assurance audits