Reliance Industries is Hiring for Sales Officer
Qualification required is Graduate
Job location is Hinganghat, bandhara
Reliance Industries is Hiring Graduate .Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Reliance Industries
- Location :Hinganghat, bandhara
- Post Name: Sales Officer
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :00-05+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Sales officer is the point of contact for the on-boarded merchants (retailers and wholesalers) and requires working in field as per the beat plan.
- Adherence to beat plan and usage for Jio Beat Planner app during market visits.
- Mapping of the retail universe and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory.
- Responsible for on-boarding of customers for the products and services on the Reliance B2B platform within the assigned territory
- Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enrolling prospects.
- Responsible for recruitment and on-boarding of interested retailers and wholesalers, building and maintaining strong professional relationships with them.
- Driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform, communicate the schemes and promotions to the retailers.
- Responsible for demonstration and hand holding of each customer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place
- Responsible for training and troubleshooting support for his set of customers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services.
- interested candidate send your resume on email email@example.com
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam