R N Laboratories Released Job Openings On 19/01/2023.Garonit Pharmaceutical, an American MNC (originated in India) is owned by the brother duo Rohit and Nitin Garg with its head quarter in New Jersey – is one of the very few Indian SME companies to have acquired and grown international companies in developed markets like USA , Switzerland , UK , Hong Kong thus expanding their presence globally. Their flagship company, RN Laboratories acquired Garonit Pharmaceutical (Formerly Known as Lab Express International) a USA based trading & manufacturing plant, in 2017 and built it into one of the most sought-after FDA approved vertically integrated API manufacturing companies in the world. With a proactive and collaborative approach, a large risk appetite, along with accreditations from giants like Ernst & Young, SAP, and Citibank, Garonit today has a presence worldwide.
R N Laboratories Recruiting B. Pham,B.Sc Graduates required relevant experience for Product Development Formulator/Chemist Position.Complete Details for the Product Development Formulator/Chemist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : United States (USA)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:₹ 5,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Cipla Hiring In QC,Production,Packing,Stores
Job Description/Skills Required
Product Development Formulator/Chemist primarily responsible for formulating
liquid products and performing testing on the formulations. Document work and
prepare Product Development Reports and other documents needed for FDA filing.
This is a hands-on position and will be performing the formulation experiments as
well as wet chemistry testing, HPLC testing, etc. as needed.
• Under the direction of the President, perform experiments and trials to develop
finished products for filing ANDAs and NDAs to the FDA.
- Work in the QC Laboratory to perform the formulation work and also perform
any testing that may be required.
- Develop analytical methods as may be needed.
- Research literature for supporting information to the projects.
- Write documents required for submission such as the Product Development
- When it may be necessary, perform QC testing to support production.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- Experience with Empower 3
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment
- Experience with GC sample preparation and testing
- Knowledge of USP Monograph testing, method development & validation
- Knowledge of CFR & ICH Regulatory Guidelines
- Knowledge of cGMP processes and lab safety
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum of a Bachelors degree in a scientific discipline (Chemistry preferred).
Experienced in liquid formulations
- Has technical knowledge of scientific principles, theories, and practices of analytical chemistry in an FDA inspected pharmaceutical quality control laboratory.
- Has technical knowledge of liquid product development procedures, material compatibilities, etc.
- In depth knowledge of all laboratory equipment, practices, and procedures
- Problem analysis, solving and resolution skills
- Has excellent oral and written skills
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is self motivated
- Has a very high attention to detail
- Has a positive attitude
- Must speak, read, and write in English