QPS Bioserve Released Job Openings On 27/01/2023.QPS was founded in 1995. Today, the company is considered one of the top CROs in the world. QPS is a GLP/GCP-compliant contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery, preclinical and clinical drug development. QPS provides quality services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients worldwide.
QPS Bioserve Recruiting MBBS in Medicine Candidates with 00 Years Experience for Physician Position.Complete Details for the Physician follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested can send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
Provides Qualifications and Agreements by:
- Maintaining current, up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Maintaining current licensure to practice.
- Demonstrating the proper education, training and experience to conduct the clinical investigation.
- Assuming responsibility for the conduct of the clinical investigation.
Ensures Protocol Compliance by:
- Possessing a thorough understanding of the requirements of each protocol.
- Determining that inclusion / exclusion criteria are applicable to the study population.
- Ensuring recruitment goals are reasonable and attainable.
- Reviewing the inclusion / exclusion criteria, schedule of visits, end point criteria and investigational article use with the research team.
Manages the Medical Care of Subjects by:
- Assessing subject compliance with the test product and follow-up visit.
- Assessing subjects response to therapy.
- Evaluation of adverse experiences.
- Ensuring that medical care is provided to a subject for any adverse event(s) that is reported.
Informing a subject when medical care is needed to treat an inter-current illness(es).
Protects the Rights and Welfare of Subjects by:
- Ensuring that the informed consent form contains all the elements required.
- Obtaining a signed and dated informed consent from the subject or subjects legal representative prior to initiation of any study-related procedures.
- Informing the subject or legal representative about all aspects of the clinical trial.
Ensures Documentation of Study-Related Procedures, Processes and Events by:
- Conduction of physician examination as per the protocol and applicable procedures for volunteers.
- Documenting deviations from the approved protocol.
- Documenting that informed consent has been obtained from the subject or legal representative.
- Documenting adverse event(s).
- Complying with written procedures to document changes to data and / or case report forms.
- Maintaining trial documents as required by the regulations and sponsor for the appropriate timeframe and under secure conditions.
Maintains Professional and Technical Knowledge by: