Pulsus Healthtech Released Job Openings On 17/11/2022.Pulsus Healthtech is a medical and healthcare publisher since 3 decades and received accolades from the contributors and the readers. At present, Pulsus Group is diversifying its publishing portfolio to other realms by incorporating all major Science, Technology, Medical journals as an ardent scientific publisher of open access and hybrid access peer reviewed journals. With a view to preserve, pursue, share and distribute scientific discoveries and knowledge, Pulsus Healthtech currently focusing towards expanding healthcare informatics and pharmacovigilence market studies of the current and future prospects of the global healthcare market.
Pulsus Healthtech Recruiting MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization Graduates with 03 to 04 years of Experience for HR Generalist Position.Complete Details for the HR Generalist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,25,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/11/2022
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Time And Venue : 21st November , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
PULSUS Healthtech LLP, 2nd floor, 5th Block, DLF info city- IT/ITEZ SEZ,1/24, Shivaji Garden, Manapakkam, Mount Poonamalee Road, Nandambakkam, Ramapuram,Chennai,TamilNadu-600089Contact – ( 7200106719 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conducting payroll transactions in an efficient, accurate & timely manner
- Maintaining and updating payroll information and resolving any discrepancies
- Ensuring compliance by following policies and procedures
- Developing financial and operational reporting as required.
- Prior experience within payroll will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of employment legislation, PF, PT & statutory requirements
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Use multi-channel approach to recruit
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Interview candidates following company’s rules and regulations
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress.
- Interested candidate kindly drop your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.