Princeton IT Services Inc. is looking to hire a Clinical Data Team Lead. Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume. Princeton IT Services, Inc. has been trusted for more than 20 years by top IT professionals in some of the largest companies in the world as Technology Consultants specializing in Data Analytics, Database Technology Solutions, Infrastructure Management Services, Software Development, and Server Automation. The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Princeton IT Services Inc.|
|Department||: IT Software – DBA, Datawarehousing|
|Designation||: Clinical data team lead|
|No. of Vacancies :||: NA|
|Qualification||: Any graduate/ PG|
|Salary||: Not Disclosed|
- Acts as the lead data manager for one or more projects or to provide support to the lead data manager. May lead all data management activities for individual, limited volume/complexity studies with support from senior team members. Acts as an interdepartmental and client liaison for all DM study activities.
- Applies relevant components of the project protocol to daily tasks and directs others on how to apply to their daily tasks.
- Acts as a liaison to the PM and/or client as required and communicates with management regarding all data management (DM) activities within their studies.
- Develops and maintains data management project documentation files; performs independent reviews of data management deliverables following documented CDM guidelines.
- Develops and delivers study-specific training for DM project staff.
- Produces project-specific status reports for management, PM and/or clients on a regular basis. Monitors study metrics.
- May participate in business development activities by assisting with bid preparation and/or representing data management at bid defence meetings, where required.
- Assists with project forecasting of hours and identification of resource requirements and identifies potential out of scope activities to Project Managers and management and assists with the Contract Modification process
- May mentor junior level staff on all associated tasks within a study.
- Assists with the administrative and financial management of allocated projects. Performs all assigned data management activities independently and efficiently, with attention to quality.
How to Apply: Click here for full details and Apply