Piramal Pharma Solutions Released Job Openings On 29/11/2022.Piramal Pharma Limited (PPL), a subsidiary of PEL, offers a portfolio of differentiated products and services through end-to-end manufacturing capabilities across 14 global facilities and a global distribution network in over 100 countries. PPL includes: Pharma Solutions, an integrated contract development and manufacturing (CDMO) business; Critical Care, a complex hospital generics business and the Consumer Healthcare business, selling over-the-counter products in India. It also has a joint venture with Allergan, a leader in ophthalmology in the Indian formulations market.
Piramal Pharma Solutions Recruiting MS/M.Sc(Science) with 08- 12+years experience for Research Scientist – Analytical R&D (API) position.Complete Details for the Research Scientist – Analytical R&D (API) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Sangareddy, Digwal
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: ₹ 9,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 29/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Wipro Hiring FRESHERS – APPLY THROUGH WHATSAPP
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Has the overall responsibility for the project activities allotted including project updates and customer calls. 2. Maintain the validation team for all projects and meet the timelines of validation activities. 3. Preparation of RFPs and 4. Assists the Chief Manager in deciding & recommending proper course of action on the experimental requirements of the project. 5. Assists Chief Manager in the preparation of various SOPs and STPs for the departmental activities. Coordinate with QA regarding CCF and investigation reports. 6. Dish block analytical support. 7. HPLC columns and GC Columns maintains and re-generations 8. Final Products and other analytical support for synthetic lab 9. In case of emergency or absence of Research Associate / Research Assistant procures various chemicals, glassware and equipments needed for the project with the approval of Location Head-PDG. 10. Trains the Helpers in GLPs, housekeeping and safety matters. 11. Day to day Document review for all analytical daily calibrations. 12. Also responsible for the work of his senior and in the absence of senior.