Piramal Pharma Solutions Released Job Openings On 24/01/2023.Piramal Pharma Limited (PPL), a subsidiary of PEL, offers a portfolio of differentiated products and services through end-to-end manufacturing capabilities across 14 global facilities and a global distribution network in over 100 countries. PPL includes: Pharma Solutions, an integrated contract development and manufacturing (CDMO) business; Critical Care, a complex hospital generics business and the Consumer Healthcare business, selling over-the-counter products in India. It also has a joint venture with Allergan, a leader in ophthalmology in the Indian formulations market. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Piramal Pharma Solutions Recruiting B-Tech ,Bsc Graduate with 00- 05+years experience for Purchase Executive / Officer position.Complete Details for the Purchase Executive / Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 24/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : TOP PHARMA COMPANIES WALK IN INTERVIEWS LIST
Job Description/Skills Required
This is a 12 month contractual role.
The Executive would be expected to ensure adherence to global policies & shared services operating procedures, work towards lowering the cost per transaction, while achieving defined service quality levels. This role is responsible for monitoring SLAs and KPIs as agreed upon by the business, providing root-cause analysis and risk mitigation action plans where gaps may arise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This role would be focused on providing operational support for purchase for two Piramal plants
- The role involves extensive coordination with warehouse, supply chain teams at site and at Mumbai office.
- Coordinate with finance department and CHAs for import shipment clearance
- Generate stock transfer orders for Bonded warehouse to plant locations
- Coordinate with transporters for loading/unloading activities of solvents
- Work with site buyers to procure raw materials such as API, KSI, Expedients , Chemicals , Fuel and gases
- Provide various SAP based MIS to project team on project wise spend, budget vs actuals, OTIF etc.
- Maintain accountability for service delivery, which would primarily include:
- Conversion of Purchase requisition into duly approved Purchase orders for:
- Manage Vendor Communication Process
- Follow-up for Order confirmation and on time delivery of goods/services
- Handle 2nd line communication for goods returns (defective goods etc.)
- Liaise with AP team for payment related queries from vendors
- Manage various RFX activities such as RFQ, Follow-up for quotes, compare quotes and
support in generating savings.
- Resolve vendor queries through Vendor Help desk
- Ensure up-to date documentation as per Internal and Statutory audit requirements
- Provide input to measure supplier performance and pull necessary reports from SAP to
rate vendor in terms of price, availability, delivery adherence, accurate documentation and
- Work towards standardizing PR to PO process across various plants and business within Piramal Pharma Ltd (PPL).
- Own responsibility for day to day management of procurement related activities within the Global Business Shared Services (GBSS) with a view ensuring timely, accurate & reliable outcomes. (as per agreed SLAs).