Piramal Released Job Openings On 21/11/2022.Piramal Enterprises Limited is the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
Piramal Recruiting B. Pharm / M. Pharm, BSc/MSc (Chemistry) Graduates for Quality Manager / Supervisor Position.Complete Details for the Quality Manager / Supervisor as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 21/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- To understand the business & product needs with respect to system establishment and sustainability. In the process, it requires interactions with different sites and also assessing complexities of current processes.
- Deputation at manufacturing sites as QA team member.
- Perform site QA routine activities, Validation Activities, internal audit / gap assessment as per FDA 6 system and DI (Data Integrity). Lead remediation plan and restore compliance metrics at site.
- Prepare risk papers, position papers, conduct root cause analysis, propose and implement CAPA and risk mitigation plans for quality, compliance, existing business sustenance and business continuity.
- Work across all disciplines to ensure that the site maintains a state of readiness for inspection by regulatory agencies.
- Effectively track actions identified for restoring compliance at identified sites. Resolve the red flags and raise alerts timely.
- Identify quality requirements by reviewing regulations, guidelines, and standards, including USFDA, EU GMP, ICH and ISO. Keep abreast of changes to quality regulations and guidelines, advising the management team of any business implications of these changes. Lead, manage and ensure proper training to any relevant change management programs throughout the site / company.
- Represent Quality at senior management and review meetings.
- Responsible to follow the safety and environmental procedures deployed at Kurla office and sites.
- Coordinate with Corporate team for Corporate Initiatives and Long Term Quality Strategy.