ProPharma (Isaftey) Released Job Openings On 24/01/2023. As the worlds largest RCO, ProPharma helps companies excel at every stage of the pharmaceutical lifecycle. We collaborate with clients to co-create optimal solutions, build sustainable and scalable operating models, develop auxiliary capabilities, and position our clients for development and growth…and we do it with speed & consistency, at scale. A true partner from start to finish, we help clients solve complex challenges in a dynamic environment. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
ProPharma (Isaftey) Recruiting M-Pharmacy/B-Pharmacy Graduates with 01-03 years Experience for Pharmacovigilance Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Pharmacovigilance Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 24/01/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue: 27 January , 10.30 AM – 6.00 PM
07th floor, III block, MY HOME HUB, Hitech city, beside Hitech Metro station, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 (view on Map)Contact – Ramya Sree Bantupalli ( 9154151080 )
Related Job : Intas Pharmaceuticals VIRTUAL Walk In On 5th Feb 2023
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitoring of incoming reports from various sources viz mailboxes, EudraVigilance and literature searches, etc.
- Downloading of L2A (Regulatory authority) and MLM cases from EV Web on regular basis by using client-specific filters for the triage process.
- Triage of incoming reports for completeness, duplicate checks, legibility, and validity.
- Perform literature searches according to the search strategy.
- Responsible for data entry of individual case safety reports into the safety database Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative
As Medical Coder: Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indication, and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g., MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD)
As Narrative Writer: Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narratives of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
- Performs clear and accurate data capture of cases in accordance with client conventions/guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures that the expectedness, causality assessment, and seriousness criteria are accurate for the events.
- Request follow-up and perform query management, as applicable.
- Maintaining respective trackers required for the process and client delivery.
- Maintaining an awareness of global regulatory reporting obligations and organizing work to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory timelines for adverse event reporting Attend internal, drug safety, and project-specific training sessions
- Finishes training assigned on internal and client Learning Management Systems (LMS) as applicable Liaising as well as collaborating with the relevant function at the client end to help with the delivery of high-quality work.