Teva Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 27/01/2023.Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruiting Masters in Pharma (Pharmacology) Graduates for Pharmacovigilance Associate position.Complete Details for the Pharmacovigilance Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:27/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Project scope planning, gathering, implementation of requirements in Pharmacovigilance systems as per GxP, Writing PQ scripts and testing, validation, execution of new/modification of business requirements. End-user support and sending notifications to all PhV sites. Multi-disciplinary, ad-hoc projects related to PV computerized systems including communication with Aris Global team.
End User Support:
- Provides first line support to end users for all Pharmacovigilance systems (ARISg Application).
- Responsible for migration, development and maintenance of all Pharmacovigilance systems.
- Responsible for systems releases in order to align the system’s functionalities and set-up to business needs.
- Responsible for Licenses management to Pharmacovigilance systems.
- Provides support internal Pharmacovigilance and cross functional projects.
- Provides necessary training to all PV units on issues related to various PV systems.
- Responsible for system adaptation for business needs.
- Routine direct communication with all relevant stake holders (Data Processing units, PV IT, Periodic Reports Center (TPC), LSOs, etc.)*and any other task assigned by direct manager.