Teva Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 24/01/2023.Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruiting MBBS in Medicine Graduates for Pharmacovigilance Associate position.Complete Details for the Pharmacovigilance Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:24/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- As Lead PV Professional, Medical Reviewer/Clinical Assessor within the ICSR management sub-function within Patient Safety Operations (PSO), the role in the Global Patient Safety & Pharmacovigilance department within Teva Global R&D (Research & Development) reports to the Head of ICSR Management;
- The Lead PV Professional, is responsible for all individual case medical review and inputs for reports originating from spontaneous and organized data collection.
- As Medical Reviewer/Clinical Assessor, support the case processors in medical judgement and MedDRA coding of adverse events. Responsible to assess company causality for all types of SAEs and contribute towards coaching and mentoring case processors towards clinical analysis for cases originating from organized data collection
- Perform medical review and clarification of Trial related (AEs) & Post marketing Adverse Evets (ADRs) including narrative content, queries, coding for events and lab reports, expectedness, seriousness, causality, labelling and medical assessment comments as applicable.
- Serve as a global safety physician and as an internal (within Teva) & external (to vendors) consultant to pharmacovigilance case processing groups. To have an active interactions with various other teams where there is a much need for medical judgements like labelling, causality, seriousness, MedDRA coding and other medical concepts etc.
- Maintain awareness of medical-safety-regulatory industry developments in order to participate in various trainings, workshops, product transitions, audit preparations, supporting any UAT activities and any knowledge transfer transition initiatives.
- Attend and conduct internal meetings with various stake holders and vendors on various queries/ clarification related to medical assessment concepts for better awareness amongst case processing groups.
- Provide support to EU Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) teams as applicable. Signal detections following preparation of Risk Management Programs, PSUR/DSUR surveillance activities, participate in Business Continuity Plans (BCP) as required.