Pfizer Released Job Openings On 23/09/2022. Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020 .
Pfizer Recruiting Graduate/Post-graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences with 03+ years of experience For Associate Medical Manager – Global Medical Affairs International Services Team Position.Complete Details for the Associate Medical Manager – Global Medical Affairs International Services Team as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Remote
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Responsible for providing support to Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group (PBG), Pfizer Global Supply (PGS), Worldwide Safety and Regulatory teams, specifically:
- Supporting all combination medical devices in PBG with regards to providing medical input into Post-Production Product Reviews, specifically:
- Perform clinical literature searches and analysis
- Evaluate product defects and risks associated with the manufacturing, testing and packaging of the product
- Analyze changes to the generally acknowledged State of the Art
- Support activities associated with the maintenance phase of combination medical devices.
- Authoring and Quality Check (QC) of key deliverables for combination products (and medical devices); analysis of post-market surveillance (PMS) data. Support for major regulatory agency submissions, perform literature searches, and summarizing the results of the above research to the required standard.
- Perform Risk Management File reviews as part of Post-Production Combination product review.
- Authoring support for clinical evaluation deliverables including periodic updates of clinical evaluation reports and post-market clinical follow-up evaluation reports.
The Associate Medical Manager supports and partners with cross functional stakeholders including PGS, Quality, Safety, Regulatory, and Global Medical Affairs by:
- Providing support on assigned tasks for the medical devices and combination products.
- Assessing document requirements, gauging document complexity, and identifying information gaps or other potential issues. In collaboration with the PGS Lead, the author proposes or contributes to strategies to resolve any identified issues.
- Ensure clear, factual, effective, and appropriately concise presentation of analyses and associated discussions in assigned documents.
- To work collaboratively with team members and to align with agreed timelines. Effectively manage own time and workload.
- Deliver assigned documents on or before deadline, alerting project teams in a timely manner of any anticipated delays, information gaps or potential shortcomings in quality.